Leave Rules / Attendance
- Students will not be sent home before time. No permission for halfday leave will be granted. In case the student’s presence is essential at home on any account he should not be sent to the school on that day.
- Leave application should be addressed to the Principal and sent to the class teacher in advance. In case of inability to send the application in advance the leave application should be submitted on the first day of rejoining the school.
- A student suffering from contagious disease should not be sent to the school till he is completely free from infection.
- Inform the school authorities of your absence from the class. This is necessary and important, try not to be absent for longer period unless absolutely essential. Prolonged absence causes break in your studies and hamper your progress.
- No student is permitted to bring any personal equipment or games unless specially asked to do so by the sports teacher.
- Games will be played on the play ground under the supervision of the sports teacher.
- Perfect silence and order must be maintained in the library.
- Books borrowed from the library must be returned in the stipulated time. Fine will be imposed for overdue books.
- Students are expected not to damage or lose books issued to them, failing which, they shall have to pay for them.
- During the library period students are expected to stay in the library reading books / periodicals under the supervision of the librarian.
Transport (Bus) Rules
- It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the children are made to board the bus and escorted back in the afternoon from their respective bus stops by them personally or their representatives.
- If there is no one to pick up the child (From Nursery to class V in particular) at the bus stop, the child will be brought back to the school and either of the parents will have to come and escort the child home. This will be followed strictly.
- No request from parents to drop their children at a bus stop other than the one allotted, will be entertained. No student will be allowed to board any other bus except his regular one.
- If the bus does not reach the bus stop in time parents are requested to check from the school authorities whether any unforeseen holiday has been declared by the local educational authorities.
- Students should not board or alight from a bus when it is in motion.
- Care should be taken to keep the bus clean and tidy. A heavy fine may be imposed on students who are found damaging the bus.
- The bus route laid down by the school authorities shall be strictly followed by one and all.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
- Well maintained nails, neatly combed hair and smart appearance is expected from all the students.
- All boys except sikh students in turban must maintain a short hair cut.
- The uniform must be clean and well ironed.
- Students must carry a neat handkerchief.
- Shoes should be polished and well maintained.
General Instructions for the Parents
- It is must to bring Fee-card if you are taking your ward during school time.
- All the suggestions and complaints should be given to the Principal.
- Without any prior information / Permission students should not be absent. If the student is absent perpetually for seven days, he would be struck off. He would only be re-admitted by the permission of the Principal, 80% attendance is compulsory.
- Please apply one month earlier for S.L.C. otherwise fee will be charged for that month.
- Any change in address and phone no. should be informed to the school as early as possible by the parents.
- It is advised to the parents that if your ward has failed to adjust with the ambience of the school, they can get him struck off from the school. If inspite of the inability of the ward, parents do not get his ward struck off, the school has a right to struck off his name.
- Report-card would be given either to the parents or the persons authorised by the parents.
- Parents are advised to visit the school time to time regarding the performance of their child. Parents are supposed to co-operate with the school for the sake of their ward’s better performance.
- It is compulsory for the students to go in all excursions and camps conducted by the school. Only Principal can permit not to go on the basis of medical certificate.
- Students should not be encouraged for the private tuitions. In special cases take Principal’s written permission.
- No birthdays are permitted to be celebrated in the school premises.
- In case of losing the hand book or mark-sheet, another copy could be received after the deposition of Rs. 50/- and if the fees card is lost, it is compulsory to get the another copy of it.
- It is must to bring Fee-card at the time of annual results so that it may be confirmed that fee has been deposited, otherwise the result will be withheld.
- Due to any reason if the Transfer Certificate of the previous school is not submitted, it should be submitted within 7 days otherwise the admission would be cancelled.
- All types of informations and notices are displayed on the notice board of the school. It’s the responsibility of ward and parents to go through the notices. In case of any negligence the whole responsibility will be of parents and wards.
Strictly not Allowed
- Running inside the school building is not allowed.
- Birthday celebrations are not allowed.
- No extra books, periodicals, comics, stickers and tattoos etc. should be brought to school.
- Ornaments of any kind are restricted to wear.
- Mobile is not allowed in the school campus.