1. No Semester System :-
Annual Examination will take palace at the end of the session covering the complete syllabus.
2. Scholastic Area :-
- Students will be graded in 9 point scale.
- Final Result will comprise the marks of Annual Examination. (Board Exam for Class 10th) – 80 Marks and internal Assessment – 20 Marks.
- Annual Examination (Board Exam for Class 10th) will be conducted 80 Marks in which students need to secure 33% (27 Marks).
- Internal Assessment comprises of periodic Test (10 Marks). Note-book maintenance (5 marks) and Subject Enrichment Activity (5 Marks) out of which Students need to secure 33% (7 Marks).
Internal Assessment :-
- Periodic Tests need to be conducted thrice a year including the portion cumulatively.
- Periodic Tests can be conducted out of 50 Marks and average of the best two out of 10 will be added in the Internal Assessment.
- Notebook Maintenance can be assessed before and end of each term based on the following parameters : A. Regularity B. Assignment Completion
C. Neatness and upkeep of Notebook.
Co-Scholastic Area :-
- Co-Scholastic activities will be assessed on a 5 point grading scale by the concerned teacher framing effective tools for the same.
- Grading will not have may descriptive indicators and students will not be upgraded based on the co-scholastic grades.
- Co-scholastic area will cover Work/Education/Pre Vocational Education/Art Education/Health and Physical Education.
Promotion Rules :-
- A chance for Compartmental (Supplementary) examination will be granted only to those students who pass in every subject except one for class IX to XII.
- Lower classes may be given this chance in more than one subject.
- For Subjects having Practicals, passing in both Theory and Practicals is compulsory.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for promotion.
- All cases of doubt regarding promotions are left to the decision of the Principal only.